AAS Bulletin Board
This page is for posting announcements dealing with the following information
- Society business
- Arachnological Meetings
- Jobs in arachnology
- Summer research opportunities for undergraduates
- Post-doctoral opportunities & graduate assistantships
- Other research opportunities
- Scholarly or unusual requests for information pertaining to arachnids.
- Announcements of forthcoming books on arachnids (at the web administrators discretion).
Listing will be by date; the latest postings will be at the top. Please note that the American Arachnological Society takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the listings placed here with the exception of official society business.
Notices may be submitted by email to the site administrator, Jan Weaver. The appropriateness of all submissions for posting on this page will be decided by the site administrator in consultation with the Society's President, if need be.
I am looking for a PDF copy of the following paper: Hutchinson, C. E. 1904. A trapdoor spider. Sci. Amer. 91:83-84. Any help would be appreciated. lhardy@lsus,edu