Dear 2021 AAS Conference Attendees –
What would an AAS meeting be without an Auction?! Below are items in our 2021 Virtual Auction that can be yours!
Here are the rules:
- Auction begins Thursday, June 24th. Bids must be emailed to 2016.arachnology@~@gmail.com
- Auction ends promptly at 8 p.m. EDT (or 6 p.m. MDT) June 30th. This is the beginning time for our “virtual banquet.”
- Please be generous in your bid. The value of the item is listed below along with the minimum accepted bid. Please try to provide an opening bid a bit higher than the minimum since the minimum bid will barely cover shipping costs!
- If there are multiple bidders for a given volume(s), Paula will send all bidders an email and will invite people to outbid their competitors.
- The winner will be asked to pay for their purchase(s) via the donation tab on the AAS website (https://www.americanarachnology.org/society/donations/). Do not do so until you have heard that you are the winner of that item.
- Upon payment, send a follow up email to 2016.arachnology@~@gmail.com to let Paula know that you have paid AND be sure to include a shipping address and contact phone number.
- All correspondence about the auction must be sent to Paula at 2016.arachnology@~@gmail.com. Please use this address rather than her dmns.org email.
Remember that money raised through this online auction will be used to support student and early career scientists’ research. Be generous with your bids. Any items not sold through this online auction will be offered at our live auctions during future annual meetings.